- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mpdriv.com – If the XP-410 printer is experiencing offline issues, it can be caused by your printer, computer, or wireless network. To resolve the issue, perform the following steps:
1. To determine whether the printer can print without a computer, print with the nozzle check pattern from the product’s control panel.
- If your printer can print, continue to the next step.
- If your printer can’t print the nozzle check pattern, check the LCD for error message notifications. Fix all errors displayed on the LCD, and then try printing the nozzle check pattern. If your printer still can’t print, contact an Epson printer support technician.
2. Remove all pending print jobs of your printer from the Epson print queue, and then try printing again. If you can print, your Epson printer has finished repairing, and you can skip the next steps.
If you still can’t print, check the Wi-Fi icon in the product control panel, then do the following:
- Display the Wi-Fi icon, follow the instructions in the Initialize Your Router and Restart Your Computer section.
Initialize your Router and Restart Your Computer
- Unplug the router from the power outlet, wait a while, after which reconnect. Try the test to print. Your printer and computer may need to reconnect to other devices on your network.
- If you can already print, the printers are finished and ready to use. The problem is solved by initializing your router. If your printer still can’t print, restart your computer, and then try printing again. If the steps above don’t resolve your issue, contact your Epson support engineer.
- If you don’t see the Wi-Fi icon, follow the Product Driver Software Reinstall instructions below.
Reinstall Product Driver Software
1. Reset the product Wi-Fi settings in the product control panel by doing the following:
Press the home button, select Settings, and click OK, then select Restore Default Settings, and press OK. Select Wi-Fi / Network Settings, and select Yes.
2. Turn off the software product and disconnect all interface cables.
3. Windows 10: Right-click and select Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall.
Windows 8: Navigate to the Applications screen and select Control Panel > Windows Firewall.
Windows (other versions): Select or Start > Control Panel > System and Security, Windows Firewall.
4. Turn off the firewall. If you have other firewall software turned on, you should disable it. If you don’t know how to turn it off, contact your firewall provider for help. Note: This step is required to install the product software and complete the Wi-Fi setup.
5. Download the Epson XP 410 Driver and Utility Combo Package from your Epson Driver provider, download and install everything your printer needs.
6. Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions. When you see the Select Your Connection screen, select Wireless connection, and then click Next.
7. Once the screen looks like the image below, select Setup Option, select Set up printer for the first time, and then click Next.
8. If you see a screen like the image below, select it and click Options.
9. If after the above process is complete and you see the Select a Wireless Network Setup Method screen, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation. After you finish setting up Wi-Fi, turn your firewall back on. If these troubleshooting instructions do not resolve the issue, contact an Epson printer support technician.
Why is My Epson XP-410 Printer Offline
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Get a printout of the nozzle check pattern from the printer control panel.
- Remove all stuck print jobs from the printer print queue to resolve the Epson XP 410 offline issue.
- If you see a Wi-Fi icon mark, disconnect your router’s power cord from power.
- Plug it back into a power outlet after waiting a while and turn on the router.
- Try a print test after the router is initialized to complete the Epson XP 410 Offline Printer.
- Go to Restore Settings > Restore Default Settings > Wi-Fi / Network Settings.
- Disable Firewall on the Windows Security tab.
- Download the Combo Driver and Utilities Package to your computer and install it.
- Double-click the downloaded file and run it to install the Epson XP-410 printer driver.
If these troubleshooting instructions do not resolve the epson XP-410 printer offline issue, contact an Epson printer support technician.