- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mpdriv.com – Hp OfficeJet 5258 Driver is Unavailable have a “Printer Driver unavailable” issue when printing have a “Printer Driver unavailable” issue when printing documents from a Windows PC or Mac. This type of problem is quite common with HP printers. So what should you do if you experience this problem?
This error appears as a status on the driver software installed on Windows OS and Mac. Generally, this error occurs if the printer driver is not up-to-date or corrupted, or a new Windows and Mac update is required. However, corrupted and incompatible printer drivers are the most common cause of this problem.
Before you proceed with any method, we recommend that you complete some requirements first. They will help make problem-solving methods much smoother and faster. Please note that the second requirement is only required if the first requirement does not work.
Windows 10, 8, or 7 and Mac User Account Control (UAC) notifies you before Windows or Mac tries to make any system changes. These types of changes generally involve user or admin rights. Configure your UAC settings so that it will not stop installing the necessary components and drivers for your printer.
The first requirement may not work, and this is because the Windows or Mac operating system adds verification steps. As the name suggests, the procedure helps verify your identity as an Administrator and prevents illegal access to your account. It also gives admin users further control over any and all changes made on the computer.
Here’s How To Solve Hp Officejet 5258 Unavailable:
- Reinstall the Printer Driver that is compatible with your operating system.
Your printer driver has corrupted or lost other important files. If so, you should remove all related software and install the drivers back to your computer. Click this link to download the Hp OfficeJet 5258 Driver.
- Update your Windows or Mac Operating System.
An outdated Operating System allows the cause of the driver to be unavailable on the printer error. If this is the case, we recommend installing all available Windows or Mac updates to resolve the issue.
- Exclusive to Plug-and-Play Printers.
If you use a plug-and-play printer the process is much easier. To handle unavailable printer driver errors, follow these instructions:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Reconnect everything and complete the step-by-step instructions provided by the Setup Wizard.
3. If the Wizard does not appear, select it and click Start> Settings > Devices > Add a Printer or Scanner.
4. Windows will start detecting all devices connected to your PC. After detecting your printer, follow the onscreen instructions to finish it.