Bluetooth Guide For Printer Hp OfificeJet 5258
Bluetooth is available on some HP printers as a wireless printing option. Review the following Bluetooth printer compatibility list, and then set up a connection to start printing.
This document is for HP printers with Bluetooth Smart
Bluetooth Smart, also called Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), is a feature on some HP printers, such as on Hp Officejet 5258 printers that have Bluetooth Smart. to enable faster and more reliable printer setup. The HP Smart app for Android, Apple iOS, Windows 10, and macOS uses Bluetooth Smart to locate printers during the setup process.
Bluetooth Smart doesn’t turn on Bluetooth printing
The pairing of traditional Bluetooth devices is a different technology. Go to the Bluetooth Guide for HP Printers for more information about Bluetooth printing and a list of compatible printers.
You can use HP Smart to set up a printer on your wireless network. The HP Smart app is supported in iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- If you’re using an iOS or Android mobile device, on an Hp OfficeJet 5258 printer make sure Bluetooth is turned on. HP Smart uses Bluetooth to make the setup process faster and easier on iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Open the HP Smart app.
Windows: On the home screen, click or tap Setup a new printer and follow the onscreen instructions to
add a printer to your network.
iOS/Android: On the home screen, tap the Plus icon and then tap Add Printer. Follow the onscreen
instructions to add a printer to your network.
Read Also: If your Hp Officejet 5258 printer has software issues click the link below:
Hp OfficeJet 5258 Driver
HP Officejet 5258 Airprint Setup
Terms of Setting Up AirPrint HP OfficeJet 5258 Before Installation
- Find out which versions and operating systems support AirPrint.
- AirPrint only supports 802.11 wireless networks. AirPrint does not support 3G connections or Bluetooth connections.
- AirPrint supports Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and OS X 10.9 operating systems, and does not support earlier versions.
- AirPrint iOS is only compatible with Apple mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod Touch.
- AirPrint does not support OfficeJet 5258 printer devices that connect to USB ports on Mac computers.
Installation and Installation of HP officejet 5258 Airprint
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, if your HP Officejet 5258 Airprint printer is compatible with the airprint.
- Connect your HP Officejet 5258 printer directly to the power socket, then turn on and connect your Mac device to a wireless network.
- Click the menu on your Mac device and choose the system preferences window.
- Then select the Hp OfficeJet 5258 printer.
- Select the AirPrint option from the usage menu, and then add your HP Officejet 5258 printer to the printer queue.