- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mpdriv.com – Original HP cartridges for HP OfficeJet 5258 All-In-One printers, offering cost-saving alternatives to genuine HP cartridges and the best way to save money without sacrificing quality or reliability. Top up cartridges for your HP OfficeJet 5258 All-in-One for perfect print results.
Cartridge Prices Start At $29.95
High-quality HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges provide clear, perfect prints. A photocopy printer, fax, and scanner, hp OfficeJet 5258 is ideal for home and small business offices. Easy to use, design, and offers print speeds of up to 10 pages per minute with resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, as well as automatic duplex functionality. With a monthly 1,000-page task cycle, it’s sure to meet your productivity needs. To get the original ink, you can make a purchase at the official Hp store.
How to Solve Hp OfficeJet5258 Error Ink Cartridge
Select Compatible Inks For Hp OfficeJet 5258 All-In-One
Ink cartridges for HP OfficeJet 5258 include HP 63XL (F6U63AN) High Yield Ink Color Remanufacturing and HP 63XL (F6U64AN) High Yield Ink Cartridges. These ink cartridges are available separately or as part of a two-part combo package with greater savings.
How to Replace Hp OfficeJet 5258 All-In-One Cartridges
Follow the steps below to fill the cartridge:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Open the latch on the slot for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Take and remove the old ink cartridge in the slot.
- Take a new ink cartridge and remove the protective cover on the new ink cartridge.
- Then insert a new ink cartridge into the slot.
- Close the hatch and press down until it locks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover patch.
- The cartridge installation process is complete, please test it.
Those are some of the steps you can take to reload the Hp OfficeJet 525 ink cartridge.
If your Hp Officejet 5258 printer problems know the problems regarding the software please click the link below:
Hp OfficeJet 5258 Driver