If your HP DekJet 2135 printer has problems with wireless setting. To complete the wireless setup of the HP DekJet printer. Follow these instructions for HP DeskJet Wireless Setup 2135 ISP setting.
To set up a wireless connection for an HP DeskJet 2135 printer. Use a responsive WiFi network such as a wireless network. Make sure your computer device is connected on the same wireless network as the printer device over a WiFi or Ethernet cable.
HP Deskjet Printer Setting 2135
- Make sure the printer is papered in the input tray.
- After that, install the ink cartridge before performing the wireless connection process.
- Then, remove all protective tape and packaging materials outside the printer device.
- Then, open the paper input tray and insert 10 to 20 sheets of paper and adjust the paper width guide until it adjusts to paper.
- Open the ink cartridge door and place the ink cartridge in its respective slot.
- Then, close the cartridge access door and it will automatically print the alignment page.
- When all the steps are complete, press the black copy Start button to align the cartridge.
HP DeskJet 2135 Setup Guide for Driver Installation
- Perform hp deskjet software and driver download, after that finish download do installation.
- Hp DeskJet 2135 printers and computers must be connected to the same wireless network.
- To start the installation of the Hp DeskJet 2135 printer, download the latest version of the driver or CD disc. The HP Setup DeskJet 2135 wireless setup uses the installation disk.
- Continue with the driver software page and click download and save the file.
- To start the installation of setup 2135, double-click on the downloaded driver software settings file.
- Follow these instructions and walk you through installing driver software on your Windows computer or Mac.
HP DeskJet 2135 wireless Setting
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the HP DeskJet 2135 driver. Then, check that your HP DeskJet 2135 driver is supported by your version of the operating system. Then turn on the printer and the computer, then make sure your printer and computer are on the same network.
- Then, download the HP DeskJet 2135 printer software from the CD that came with the printer or download it from Hp official website. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- You must be using a Windows Vista operating system or Mac OS X 10.5, the printer software requires some compatibility checks before starting the Installation process. Then, make sure you have connected the printer to your computer using a Wireless connection. Now, use a USB cable only if your printer prompts you to do so. Then, open network settings, establish a USB connection between the HP DeskJet 2135 printer and the computer.
- Connect your computer to the network via 2.4 GHz and connect the printer to your device using the setup method. The printer does not use a static IP address in automatic connection mode.