Hp OfficeJet 5258 error cartridge, to replace a compatible HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridge. Get the same print results as genuine HP ink for half the cost when you use a compatible HP OfficeJet 5258 ink replacement. Works perfectly on HP printers. And there is no problem to install it.
Replacement of compatible HP OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridges to print like the original cartridge and produce the same number of pages. For Hp OfficeJet 5258 ink cartridge error issues, you can perform the steps below:
Brief Review of HP OfficeJet 5258 Ink Cartridges
These steps work for printers with two cartridge slots (black and three colors)
- Check The Ink Cartridge Number
- Open the cartridge access area cover, wait until the car stops moving.
- Then, look for the model number on each cartridge.
- Go to the HP Store website to verify that they are compatible with your printer and country/region.
- Replace the cartridge if it is not compatible with your printer.
- Reset Printer Default
- If your printer uses a rechargeable battery, remove it immediately.
- The printer is turned on, disconnecting the power cord from the printer.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the printer’s power cord to a power outlet.
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
- Clean Ink Cartridges and Cable Connections
- Open the cartridge access area cover.
- Remove the cartridge shown in the error message from transport.
- Unmount, then pull the cartridge up and out of the slot.
- Tap on the cartridge to release it, and then pull it out of the slot.
- Remove any protective tape that may still be in contact.
- Wet the lint-free cloth with water, then clean the copper-colored contacts on the cartridges.
- Wet the lint-free cloth with water, then clean the electrical contact cable inside the carriage.
- Wait 10 minutes for it to dry, then reinsert the cartridge into its color-coded slot.
- Close the cartridge access cover again.
- Replace The Problem Ink Cartridge
- Replace the cartridge with the original HP cartridge. Find your original cartridge number and purchase hp ink supplies.
- Delete the cartridge shown in the error message, then refill the new cartridge into the slot.
- Perform the same step of replacing the cartridge if it is shown in the error message.
- Close the cartridge access area cover again, then follow any instructions to sync the Hp Officejet 5258 printer.
If the OfficeJet 5258 Hp Error Ink Cartridge issue persists after completing all of the above steps. Then you should immediately go to the hp printer service support place to do repair your Hp printer.