HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 User Guide
This HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 user guide provides details on how to use a printer.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer provides a number of features that make it accessible to people with disabilities.
HP software can be accessed by visually impaired users by using your system’s operating accessibility options and features. The software also supports most assisted technolas screen readers, Braille readers, and voice-to-text applications. HP has a simple text label or icon that conveys approaction.
For users with mobility impairments, HP software functions can be executed via keybocommands. HP software also supports Windows accessibility options such as StickyKeys, ToggleKeys, FilterKeys, and MouseKeys. Printer doors, buttons, paper trays, and paper-wide guides can be operated by users with limited power and range. For more information about accessibility solutions, visit the HP Official Web site (www.hp.com/accessibility).
Most print settings are automatically handled by software applications. Change the settings only manually when you want to change the print quality, print on a specific type of paper, or use special features.
These printers include HP ePrint, a free service from HP that allows you to print documents on your PHONE, ePrint-enabled printers at any time, from any location, without additional printer software or drivers.
You can also use this printer to print documents and photos on mobile devices (such as smartphones or smartphones). For more information, visit the HP Mobile Printing website at www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
Copying and Scanning
To copy a document or identity card:
- Make sure you have paper loaded in the input tray.
- Place your original print side on the scanner glass or the print side in the document feeder.
- From the printer control panel screen, select Copy.
- Select Documents.
- Scroll left or right to select the number of copies, or make other settings.
- Touch Start Black or Start Color.
- Scan documents, photos, and other types of paper, and send them to various purposes, such as a computer or email recipient.
- When scanning documents with HP printer software, you can scan to a searchable and edited format.
- When scanning the original indefinitely, use the scanner glass instead of the document feeder.
Note: Some scanning functions are only available after you install hp printer software.
Download Software: HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver & Software Download
You can use a printer to send and receive faxes, including colored faxes. You can schedule a fax to be sent at a later time within 24 hours. From the printer’s control panel, you can also set a number of fax options, such as resolution and contrast between light and darkness on the fax you send.
Note: Before you start faxing, make sure you have the printer set up correctly to send faxes. You can verify the fax is set up correctly by running a fax settings test from the printer control panel.
Those are some HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 user guide that you can do to set up your printer.